Friday, December 14, 2007

Week 10,#23: Thank God This is the End!



I can't believe I made it through these 40 hours of 10 hour training credit. Ha Ha! A lot has happened along the way, but I am glad to have made it to the finish line - Finally! Okay, here goes: What have I learned and liked and disliked? I've learned that I'm not as technologically advanced as I had initially believed when I began this training odyssey.

What I liked most and found somewhat useful were: LibraryThings {which I've actually been using to track my book-reading progress} and Zoho Writer {which would save me on a lot of jump drive expenses}. I suppose I also enjoyed Flicker as well.

What I didn't like and found a bit irritating was Library Elf. I am already tired of getting all the e-mail notifications. I receive more from the Elf than I do from HCPL.

Over all it has been an interesting learning experience. ---The End---

No comments: